Wednesday 22 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 11


Aunt Sheila! Why was she here? Did Sherin send her to nab me while I was busy snooping her? Did Sherin get to know that I was following her? I don't think so. If she had understood my movements, she would have caught me red handed. Oh no! She did stop in between. Maybe she did realize that I was following her. But I didn't see her text or call anyone. Telephathy worked at this century too! Strange! I cannot believe it.

**** Aunty Sheila's part ****

What was he doing here?  Snooping my poor niece! Why? And how dare he does that? Why was he doing this snooping business?  Questions and more questions tapped my mind. It's interesting the way our mind works and comes up with questions we have no answer for.

Whatever it was, I had to find out the cause. I grabbed his collar and took him to a corner. "Why are you here?", I asked him, quite annoyingly. He turned white and tiny drops of sweat dripped from his face. He looked very scared. I could feel his heart beating faster. " I .. I... I wasn't doing anything.",he stammered. " I.. I .. I was .. simply..waiting for her.", he continued.

His answer didn't convince me. I looked at him sternly in order to get the truth out of him. He looked down and didn't meet my eyes. What was he hiding? Did he get to know her plan? I don't think this bonehead would have learnt so much about his innocent wife planning to hitch him with his best friend. Anyway I didn't give up. I made sure he spilled the beans to me.

" Hmmmm.. Ok fine! Sheila! You win! I was snooping her. She was acting strange from past few months. So I thought she was affair with someone and I was wrong. But what could I do? I thought I would surprise her and spend some time with her. Unfortunately she brings my best friends and gives her the gift I had presented to my dear wife. How should I feel?", he spilled everything to me. I was surprised. World has become complex. The insecurities and small misunderstandings in relationship have become common. Maybe we have started to give up. Maybe we have started to doubt people close to us.

I smiled at my niece's stupidity. I had to bring these dumb lovers together. I have to make them understand the importance of love. So I told him about everything. I told him the hidden truth behind his wife's strange behavior. I also told him about why his wife bought his best friend everywhere along with them. I also told him that if we didn't stop her, it would be too late. 

He was shocked.. like shell shocked. He tried to say something but stopped. I was sure that he wouldn't understand or believe it. I pressed his strong palms and told him," Don't worry ! We will find a way." He didn't seem to relax. He asked, "Why is she doing this ?" 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment