Thursday 23 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 12

How do I make this man standing next to me with wide eyes understand that his wife is just going through love syndrome? Love syndrome! Sorav! Love syndrome! He didn't give time, patience, love and care. Alas! His wife was distancing herself from him, his love and life. She felt that she didn't deserve him. Every relationship goes through rough path. But the toughest part is how can one come out of it.

" I love Sherin. What did I not do for her? I bought her the best designer clothes; bought large villa; bought her swanky cars; earned lots of money so that I could fulfill all her dreams. I also let her work and carve her own name. Why isn't she happy?  Is this not enough for her?", Sorav said, sharing his feeling without understanding what had gone wrong.

These youngsters! You find two extremes where most of them only assume that they are always right and everyone else wrong or they blame themselves for the mistakes they haven't done. You only meet over confident people like Sorav or under confident people like Sherin. How do you make two people like them to understand the flow of positive energy?

Impossibly Possible! Sherin loved others than to bother about herself and Sorav loved himself too much to bother about others. Wow! Can such people fall in love with each other too? Anyway I need to get this skunk sorted with his tangled love life. My niece is very firm on her decision. But it is not impossible to change her decision.

"No! You are not understanding! Dumb Dumb! You have only satisfied materialistic aspects of life. You haven't cared to see what she wants. She only wants your love, attention and care. Yes you do care about her! You also love her more! But you never made her feel secure about herself. Love is all about giving and taking. She has given too much for you without any expectation. You haven't helped her realize her worth.", I advised.

He listened to each word  I said with full attention. But I doubt he had understood what I meant.  "You have to make her realize that first. She's not confident about herself. Make her feel that how much important she is to you. Then make her understand that you still love her and she is the perfect one who can understand you. Will you be able to do all this?", I said while I didn't get any positive signs from him.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment