Wednesday 8 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 8

She was the one. Sometimes I do envy her charm. How could anyone be so charming? How could someone blow anyone's mind easily by their talks or smile even though it may sound stupid? Well for me it is really difficult to even bring a smile to my mouth in front of him. And here Sarah didn't mind to laugh or talk or do anything she wanted effortlessly. 

Time and time, I do come across this very disturbing fact - I could now erase myself out of his life like erasing pencil markings with an eraser. He wouldn't remember when I would have been far.. faraway where grief stricken me would never loom over him. Only happiness would surround his life. He would forget the dullness, boring or anything that is related to me. 

I will make this work this time. I have to make this work. Sarah was my hope... A hope that would beckon the beginning of good life he deserves. I made sure that they share close relationships. I had to wrap my heart in small box and send it away to secret island where I will never see it again. 

I found one day a nicely decorated cake with flowers. It made my heart go 'aww'. I saw my darling busy preparing surprise. Suddenly I felt a tiny desire erupting inside me. I wished that I was the beneficiary of this surprise. Unfortunately it wasn't for me. Sarah had arrived and she hugged him, " Thanks love. I loved your surprise." 

The desire immediately popped like a bubble in thin air. I broke down. I failed to calm down my nerves. I hated myself for hurting me. But I have no choice. I don't want to leave him but he can't be happy with me.I cannot be the girl he desires and he cannot accept me as I am.  Life will be better for him now with Sarah.

Strange! I had become the Cupid for my love. I was trying to strike a relationship between them while breaking my own house. No wife should ever face this situation in their life. It's difficult to break down then automatically calm yourself to let your husband's surprise for his girlfriend doesn't go haywire.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment