Tuesday 21 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 10

Our mornings have always been boring. This morning was nothing special too.  She carried on with her routine work as dutiful wife is supposed to do. I waited for my portion of attention. Well! She didn't seem to bother after yesterday's episode. Usually she would ask whether I was fine. Nothing affected her. She was normal except that she was ignoring me.

She served me best breakfast. She cleaned our house. She did everything but she didn't say a word. Sherin is other word for chatterbox. She cannot pass a day without uttering a word. The morning hours passed and she didn't say a word. She didn't say goodbye while we parted ways to our respective work places. Something has really gone wrong and I need to find out.

As soon I saw her walk towards office, I followed her secretly. I made sure that she didn't realize that she was being followed. I called my office for sick leave.She seemed normal. She walked into campaign office where she did clerical work of handling administrative tasks related to a Senator political campaign, It was ground floor office and I can get the view of her sitting down at her desk where she was getting ready to work.

She hardly took breaks. At sharp 5pm, she headed out. It was time for her to head back home. She walked couple of blocks without realizing I was following her. She stopped in between her journey. I immediately covered myself. I thought she found out that I was following her. It was a relief as well as surprise when she took a different route. Where was she going? Was this road to her secret sweetheart. 

She stopped at a small street side cafe. I waited for the bastard to come. I was going to catch that damn creature who was trying to snatch my girl. The much awaited person arrived. I was shocked. Sherin and Sarah! My wife is straight? Isn't she?  Why was I getting such thoughts?

No! I had to distract my thoughts, These flimsy thoughts are not good. Maybe they were meeting over friendly chat. Sherin and Sarah are good friends. Sherin needed a good friend. Anyway I was getting ready to leave. I was simply doubting my sweet wife. I had just started to leave when I felt soft hands on my shoulder. I prayed to holy God that I didn't get caught. I turned to see Sherin's aunt staring annoyingly at me.

(To be continued)



4 comments:

  1. Nice post..:)
    Please do visit mine and vote:
    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoy next one.Enjoy reading!!

      Delete
  2. Cool. M waiting for the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoy next part. Enjoy reading!!

      Delete