Monday 20 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 9

I hoped everything would turn good. That's what I wanted. Everything to go out  well for him. Why? God! Why do you do this to me? I only want him to be happy... that's all. Why? Why does my effort go waste? Sometimes I feel that I was born with trail of events that can proove me that I am unlucky to people I love.

Anyway he wasn't pleased to find her at this special day - our wedding anniversary. He was miffed when I gave his gift ( the gift was for me) to her. This seemed strange. He always found her presence addictive. I was surprised so was she at his strange behavior. He thrashed the flowers he had bought for me into the bin. Sarah left with flushed face.

I tried to call her. She didn't pick the calls and soon switched off her phone to avoid any of my irritating calls. I was angry with him. I was angry at the circumstances. I was angry at everything. I thought Sarah was the one. Now he crushed that hope too. I wanted to bang my hands on his chest. Then grab his collar and shake him to bring back his senses. Wasn't he happy with her?

                                                                            ****** Sorav's part  *****

What the hell was she doing ? It was their damn wedding anniversary. She had to bring Sarah into a celebration that was meant for only them. I had thought I would surprise her with intimate evening. But Sherin being generous woman bought along Sarah.
 
Why was she doing this to me? Why can't she realize that I want to spend some me time with her? Was she not comfortable with me? Was their love dying? Oh good lord! Did she find some interesting guy? Well! Obviously she would venture in such affairs when I never spent quality time with her.

I was trying.. trying to find every tiny bit of time to spend with her. She should give me chance to proove myself. Everyone gets a chance. Why won't I get one? Yes ! I was obnoxious complainer. I found absurd mistakes in her. I am trying to be imperfect. But now she was testing my patience. I had to find out the reason she was acting weird by bringing people  and distancing herself from me.

(To be continued)

1 comment:

  1. Nice..:)

    Please do check mine and vote:
    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete