Thursday 30 April 2015

Bed of Roses - Part 13



He thought deeply. He looked up and down. He scratched his head. He looked lost in thoughts of future that was in verge of breaking. He was scared and hopelessly miserable. He didn't know what to say or what to do to save his marriage. He did what he knew best.. running away from reality.

He turned back towards home, leaving me and his wife to destiny. I didn't care if he didn't listen to my words. But I felt hurt that he was giving away. Where was that guy who fought with the world, his family and me to be with her? Maybe he is lost somewhere beyond the clouds of hopelessness.

What has happened to the younger generation? They have discovered new inventions to lead life but they haven't found the cure to fix things. Why are they giving up on relationship so easily rather than keeping it stronger? Is life all about  not giving second chance?

He stopped in middle of the way and turned back to me. He stood still. He took small steps towards me. Every step he took, he gave me a sense of hope that things will work again. My niece will be happy again.

                                                **** Sorav's Part ****


What was I doing? My wife was leaving me. Our marriage was falling apart. She had already decided what she was going to do and didn't bother to even tell me. I was confused..shocked. My world was falling apart and I couldn't do anything to save it.

I couldn't leave her ever. She had become my drug as well cure without which I was nothing. I agreed to follow Aunt's Sheila's advice after she grilled me over and over again about the importance of the relationships.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment