Wednesday 1 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 5

It was Shirin's birthday. As usual we were ready with her surprise like every year. Sometimes I feel that she is bored of these surprises. I know what she expects a nice romantic getaway with her loser husband. But he never had time for her. Every time we would throw a surprise party where we bring in all her old friends to wish her. Later we would lavish her with all the gifts she would have not wished for. She would accept them only to keep us happy and would start again with her famous dialogue, " I have everything in life. You don't have to do all these." However she would pine for him as he wouldn't have made anything special.

I hadn't heard a lot about her recently. She was keeping low and was not meeting anyone. I heard that she was into her crazy stint even after explaining her about how wrong she was. This girl! She would always do what her heart says. Why doesn't she listen to her head sometimes? She was breaking her own marriage. Anyway her birthday was only way to get to her.

The birthday surprise was nice. She liked it as usual. She accepted the gifts. Everything looked in place except one lady who seemed unknown to me. I mean I know all her friends. This girl! She didn't seem to fit amongst us. That unknown girl wore the right dress for the evening like as if she knew that she was expecting a party. She didn't seem interested in socializing with anyone of us. 

I didn't care but I was suspicious. Who was she? A new friend! She was definitely not her type. Anyway I tried to distract myself from these thoughts and enjoyed the party. The disappointment arrived ... the man of the house who else. But something happened . It startled me. The girl broke her icy self as soon as she saw Shirin's husband, Sorav. 

Damn!! Who was this girl? Why was she getting so close with him? Why didn't Shirin do anything? Any wife/ husband wouldn't like this proximity of any woman/ man with their spouse. Shirin was acting strange. She loved her husband so much yet she stood there doing nothing to stop that girl. Why?

I was annoyed. Shirin!! What was she doing with her life? She is a fool to burn her house down. I have to stop her. I have to stop her soon. I have to come up with a plan. A plan that would bring her back to her senses and also bring her love back.

(To be continued)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post... :)
    Please do visit mine and comment:

    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoy the rest of the parts of the stories. Enjoy reading!!

      Delete