Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 7

 The moon of the summer night was slight reddish white dot on the sky. It was one of beautiful sight that would calm my anxious heart. I sat, blinking at the sky. My heart urged to search answers in Google on how to hook your husband with the right girl. Unfortunately you don't find all the answers in Google. It was time to test whether Sara was the one. Most of my last choices failed this stage.

The test was simple. I bought Sara in every of our outings. I would create situations like friendly gathering or movie outing where I would ask Sara to join in. Sara would immediately agree while I thought she wouldn't agree. Why wouldn't she not agree? She was meeting her friend after so long.

When Sara arrived, his smile would be everlasting one. I had never seen him smile or have fun like he had when he was with her. It did pain. It does hurt when your love isn't happy with you. But it's okay. I am trying to be happy with his happiness. I don't want to ruin this one too.  

They did lot of fun things together. They would poke fun at each other. They would challenge each other in silly things of who had more momos in a minute or who could hold their breath inside water for a minute. Funny! It seemed like as if they had become kids again and I was just a nanny taking care.

I became an invisible person when they got together. I felt left out in their talks. They wouldn't consider me for any funny things they did together. It does break me. It stings my heart. But I don't let it affect me. I have learnt the art of pretense early in my life. I am used to being the 'Miss X' amongst the people. People don't really care if I am there or not there.  

Sara passed the test with full marks. She matched all those qualities of the girl he desired. I was going to let her replace my place in his life. Well! I never did have any place in his life. I hope he doesn't get disappointed by her. She was indeed the girl who would keep him very happy.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment