Thursday 2 April 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 6

I have to do something . But how? She was not letting anyone into her life. She was too closed. She was never seen around with her friends. Her sister knew too less about her. She wasn't sharing anything with me though I have always been her confidant for any matters of her life. If I pursued her to open more about her life, she would say little about it. 

I wanted to help her. Her low status was making it difficult. Why is she acting so stubborn? Can't she see that she was hurting herself ? What has this love done to her? Did love make someone lose senses to great extent? I couldn't see my baby hurt. Unfortunately I was watching helplessly at my darling Shirin's world collapsing. 

Yes! An idea struck me. It wasn't too late. I have to make sure it works. I have to create backups for the plan to be foolproof one. I also had to get that fool to make Shirin believe in her. However this wasn't possible as I shared sour-full relationship with her husband Sorav.

                                                            Shirin's story

He seemed happy. The smile.. It was bright to make my heart beat thousand times faster. I fell in love with him again. How desperate I was to see him smiling though he wasn't smiling at me. I had surprised him by bringing his long time friend Sara with me. It was a planned surprise. Sara and me had been planing this for long time. Sara was his school friend and she was meeting him after a long time. They had parted ways when their families had decided to locate at different locations.

This is what I wanted. A happy Sorav. I hated when he would crib on things that weren't perfect. Now he seemed so happy with her arrival. Well! I am just over thinking. I mean I haven't seen him so happy since we got married. Maybe this is what is called friendship. Meeting a longtime lost friend can bring the positive or happiness missing in your life.

Well! He was happy. This made me happy as well. Everyone gets a gift for their birthday. I had given him a gift instead getting one from him. The bitter truth- He had forgotten my presence since his friend had arrived. I felt slightly sad even though I didn't care him not wishing me - Happy Birthday. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment