Monday 24 February 2014

Love and heartbreaks - Part 11


She was angry. Why was she angry at him? She had no answer for this question. It was a joke. Why didn’t it seem like a joke to her?  She would always take things light. She was never serious. Love does change a person so drastically that he/ she can’t even recognise themselves. If she knew this simply fact, she wouldn’t have fallen in love.

“ Can you give me few minutes for me to freshen up?”, she said sternly, trying to control her anger. He noticed that she was getting crossed at him. He smiled , nodding ‘yes’ to her. She stomped out of the room for fresh air. She needed that. She was getting suffocated by emotions and now Mohit. Why did she react to him like that?  He was being friendly to her. What’s wrong if he came an hour early or joked about her asking him stupid question?

Maybe she expected it to be coming out from someone else. Randy!! She wished that he came back. She wished that he would pursue the same way like Mohit did. Mohit wasn’t bad or anything. She had already given her heart to Randy. She couldn’t love anyone so intensely the way she loved Randy. She felt guilty and confused. She didn’t know how to make Mohit understand that she was already taken.

One hour passed and she came back to see him eagerly waiting for her like Mary’s lamb. She sighed and continued to teach him warm ups. She was getting bored teaching him those exercise.  Initially he would find it difficult in following  her. Later he slowly caught up with her. Now it was becoming difficult for her to find hard steps for him to follow. “ Molly, I had question for you, if you don;t mind.”, he asked like innocent child.

She asked him to proceed. “ Why.. Why are you teaching me warm ups when I don’t need them. I mean I am not that thin or fat that I need to be taught these steps.”, he said, sounding hilarious. However she didn’t find it amusing and replied, “ It’s true that you are not thin or fat. But you are not flexible. You are too rigid and firm. You need to loosen up.” “ Flexible! It has been two months that you have been teaching me these excercise and I have proved my ability of being flexible.”, he argued. She was losing her patience again. No wonder how Ali was teaching him dance. Mohit had no patience.

“ Well! I need to be satisfied. You are not ready for the proper dance routine.”, she said dryly.  “ Huh!  I am full on ready, Molly. Atleast try to teach some few steps!  I can learn.”, he said , sounding desperate. “ Fine! I will teach you dance. You win! Happy!”, she snapped. He smiled like a kid who had won a chocolate argument with his mum. While she stomped towards the music system to play the song, her mind took control of her heart. She started planning about how to make him miserable.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment