Thursday 6 February 2014

Swizz Cheese -Part 6


I leaned in  and kissed him on the cheek.  He was shocked and he closed the book, “What are you doing , Irene? ”, he asked totally confused. That just turned me on more. I leaned in and kissed his soft lips. He resisted. I hugged him and kissed him more fiercely. He parted his lips and I could feel his tongue explore my mouth. His hand moved to my hip. My fingers ran through his hair as we kissed harder . I started moaning and he stopped abruptly!
“No Irene, this is wrong”, he whispered
“What?! What is so wrong Daniel ?  I’m not a child, I know what I am doing”, I yelled
He stood up. He took me to his room and pushed me onto his bed.
He kissed my neck. I could feel his tongue draw sensuous patterns while his lips played along. His hand unbuttoned my shorts. I bit his lip and nibbled on it. Now his hand was exploring inside my T shirt. He squeezed my breast. It was pleasure I never knew existed. He paused, he got up and took off his clothes. There he was standing naked in front of me. The lights were dim and yet I could clearly see his godly sculpted body. My body would be so small under his, so petite, but I liked that, to feel protected under him.
He gently removed my shorts and Tee.
“Are you sure about this? “, He asked
I nodded. He looked at my body. I could feel the heat between us rising. He came closer and kissed my tummy, my hip, then he came up and kissed my breast as he unhooked my bra. He took me to the land of pleasures. He went down and gently removed my underwear and there on his bed, I lay naked. I could see the passion burning in his eyes  looking at my naked body.
He came close. He kissed my lips and slowly nibbling and kissing my body. He went down on me. I was in heaven, his tongue was exploring me  inside. I grabbed his hair, with pleasure I was moaning, as his tongue moved in patterns. My moan grew louder. He came up and kissed my lips gently. He looked into my eyes and slowly entered me. I moaned in pain. My fingers gripped his back, probably leaving nail marks. It took a few seconds for him to completely enter me. He moved back and forth. His movements became faster and I could not differentiate whether it was me or the bed was shaking so fiercely.
I wanted to be his forever….
I woke up, as the sunlight fell on my face. I sat up on the bed.  Last night was real, I thought, to myself. It was a beautiful reality.
I got up and put on my clothes. I went to the hall where I saw a note on the table.
It read: “Had to leave, study well for the test, good luck”
“That was weird”, I thought. It was Sunday. The test was tomorrow. I was disturbed  but I had to pull myself back together.
I went to the PG and studied as much as I could
Finally Monday morning arrived. Nammi and me sat outside the exam hall. We did some last minute studying.
The bell rang for the exam. I went inside and took my seat. I prayed for a few minutes and looked around for him. He was nowhere among the examiners.
I put my head down. A drop of tear rolled down my cheeks.  Just then someone slipped an answer booklet on my desk. I looked up. It was him.
“Best of luck! Do well !”, he said and moved away.
I was heartbroken. He did not even smile.
The test went well. He did not even speak a word to me the rest of the week.
All my exams were done. It was the last day of my course.
Why was he avoiding me?  I had to know! I barged into his cabin
“Why? Why won’t you talk to me ? I need to know” I yelled at him
“Irene! Please, what we did was wrong ?  That night was a mistake. It should not have happened. You are my student Irene” he said, sounding troubled.
“So what Daniel? I’m not going to be your student forever. Is that the best you could come up with?”
He came closer to me.
“You don’t understand. I respect this profession a lot and what I did with you was wrong. There is no justification”.
I held his hand,  “There is justification, I love you”.
“Irene”, he looked at me “Irene I just don’t feel love”.
I was shattered.
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment