Wednesday 19 February 2014

Love and heartbreaks - part 8


" What's the matter? Aren't you able to cope up with the dance? Ali is a great teacher. I don't think that would be the problem...", she couldn't complete the sentence because of Mohit.

" Well, that's the problem. I am not saying Ali is not good. I am not a good student. I need someone who has loads of patience to teach me and I am not saying Ali doesn't have patience. Ali does have but he cannot teach like the way you do. I would want you to teach me.", he said overexcitedly.

This guy! Will he ever give up? She had thought shifting him to Ali would serve the purpose. But it backfired. God was playing mean tricks with her. Seriously! She had to come up with something to rectify this situation.

She had no other option to agree to teach him. "Ok! I will help you. But I can do that only during the evenings if that's ok with you.", she said heavily. " No problem! I can keep my weekends free for you.", he winked at her. She hated that . For a min , she wanted to say no.

When she left, he jumped with excitement. He did it. He knew somewhere in his mind that this plan  would work. He walked back home , feeling so happy and impatient for the next weekend. His happiness made him feel lazy and home bound for the first time.

The whole week had gone really slow , making him miserable. Everyday would start with him counting days for the weekend. This never had happened to me where he wanted the girl so badly. It was always other way around with his previous relationship. Was this love or something else? Whatever it was , he was loving it.

(To be continued )

No comments:

Post a Comment