Monday 17 February 2014

Love and heartbreaks - part 7


Everyone danced to the tunes of Lady Gaga. She observed their moves. They danced well and knew what they were doing. They were all professional except one- Mohit! He tried to copy everyone's moves and failed miserably. He goofed up with the steps of his own which looked like as if a clown was dancing.

She knew it from the time she had seen him in her class. He was here for her. " How sweet ?", she thought.  Few minutes later she discarded those thoughts away. "Sweet! Bullshit! He's just flirting with you. Boys will be boys! I have to get him away from him. Yes! I will send him to Ali!", she thought.

She had enough of love and it's added miseries. Now she didn't want to get into that mess again. The only focus was dance to her. She wanted to concentrate on her upcoming program without any distraction. And he was a distraction.

She stopped her students in between their routine. "Guys! I am impressed to see your moves. I must say that I have learnt few steps and I would like to learn a lot from you." She looked at him. He was smiling at her sheepishly. She asked them to take break for few minutes before they could start.

As the students moved out of the class, she walked towards him. He seemed very excited at her sight. " Hey! So you joined my dance institute! That's great.", she said , scolding herself for being too sweet. "Yeah! I heard that you are good dancer teacher from popular source.", he replied.

She smiled and said, " Vert funny ! Why did you join the ' advanced class'? ", she asked, trying not sound amused. " Oh is this advanced class? Didn't I dance well. ", he counter questioned her. She tried not to laugh but she couldn't control herself."You know the beats but your forms are weak. I am sorry to say this. You suck at it. I advice you take some basic lessons from Ali. He's very good teacher.", she said politely. He was disappointed to know that he was being shifted. He felt even more annoyed that he wouldn't get to spend time with her.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment