Monday 30 March 2015

Bed of Roses- Part 3


The list of qualities he always desired in his dream girl was exhaustive. It took me a week to come up with the list. He wanted a girl who could carry out herself without wearing outrageous clothes in front of others. The desired girl should spent time with his family but he should be her top priority. She should listen to him and be independent too. There were contrary.

He wanted everything which was impossible. He wanted traditional as well as modern. He was naive. He wanted a barbie doll with all features. Unfortunately I could never be the one - the barbie doll of his life. Unlike his contrast dream girl, I was comfortable in my casual attire. I didn't crib on not being able to adapt trendy styles. I tried to do things he wanted but I was never successful.

However I will be successful this time. He will be happy with my choice for the first time. So I was done with the list . Now came the tough part- finding the right girl who fitted the dream girl. I searched long and wide. I didn't leave any source untouched.

I looked through the dating sites by registering his details and creating a profile. I didn't find any girl who fitted my list. It is impossible to find a person who fits 100% of your list. I believe if you find atleast 90% of your choice, you are lucky.... most luckiest person in the world.

Days passed. I didn't find the right girl. Everywhere I traveled, I looked out for one. Oh! It was hard to get my husband's dream girl. One fine day, my sister barged in. She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. She condemned for being crazy. " Why are you doing this? Does he know about it?", she asked.

"No he doesn't. He will get to know eventually.", I said softly. " Why?", she cried , breaking every part of my heart. She was like my kid and it was breaking to see her cry. "I don't think I can keep him happy. He needs someone who  will keep him happy forever.", I said nervously searching for words. " You are mad. Hope you don't find her.", she cursed.

(To be continued)

1 comment:

  1. Nice..:)
    Please check my post and comment:

    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete