Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Best (WO)man- Part 12

I had to bring them back. It is strange that I was thinking like this. Few months back, I was the one who would go to any extent to break their relationship. Now, here I am mending their relationship. Oh why? Augustus was supposed to be happy.. relieved at last. 

Augustus has been sitting for too long with the pain. He didn't ..never shared anything when he was in pain. He would never let me know about what was going through in his heart. I had always seen him sharing his pain with Nikki. I was jealous as he would never share painful feelings with anyone even if for her.
 
Anyway, love was the only solution to heal his heart. I hadn't heard anything about Nikki. Nikki must have been wounded badly. She would never leave the page 3 after any sad or happy incident. After her break off, she hadn't poured out her pain in public. Where hell she had gone? They cannot give up on love now. 

I will bring them together. An irony that hit my heart so bad. I had to do it now before it was too late. A week had passed and there is still few days for the wedding. I had to get this two love birds married on the date they had planned.

It was time to leave. I had not told my plans to mum. She had no clue that I was only dropping her to airport and not accompanying her home. As soon as I dropped her near the entrance, I hugged her and said goodbye. She pulled my ear and asked," Where are you going, young lady?" " I have some errands to complete. I will come as soon as I am done with the work.", I said. She understood and refused to leave without me. 

I begged her to let me go. I also tempted her with various offers of meeting the boys she had selected for my wedding. I also promised that I wasn't going to do anything foolish. She didn't listen until I knelled down with tears coming out of my eyes. Her heart melted and she said, " Go child! Fix these two love bird's nest. Don't break them again." I hugged her and kissed her cheeks before telling her goodbye.I began my mission of reuniting the love birds.

( To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment