Monday 13 January 2014

Consensual - part 18

We were ready to retire ourselves for the night. I had planned to sleep with Reena.The party was still going on. My husband was having great time. The loud voices could be heard uptill our room.

We were in mode to switch ourself to the dream world. Suddenly Praveen called me, "Wifey! Wifey... Shruti!" I didn't want to get up. But I had to force myself to walk towards my room.

I dragged myself. It took me fifteen minutes to reach the room. "Yes!", I replied. The room had become a mess. There were bottles everywhere. His friends were mostly men of his age. The smell of cigarettes and whiskey was lingering into my nosetrills. It revolted my stomach. At once I covered my nose.

"Hey! Come closer! Why are you standing so far, love?", he said , pulling me towards him. I was resisting his force on me. But he was too strong for me. "My wife , Shruti, guys was there for my sister when I was not there to support her. All cheers to my wife.. Reena has got at least a good sister in law though I have only promised her that I will be there for her.", he said, surprising me for what he said.

" I am such a bad brother. Reena is happy now because of you, darling.", he added. I was never so shocked of hearing such sweet words from his mouth for the first time. As I was sinking into the fact that I was being praised, I felt him dragging me towards him until our bodies touched each other. He pulled my hair and kissed me deep.

The kiss was quite long. I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. I could taste his whiskey ridden breath that made me feel pukish. I had forgotten myself for few minutes. My heart was beating hard. The kiss was filled with aggression and frustration. It was an act of showing who was in control. It was never an attempt to show any sort of love or care.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment