Saturday 18 January 2014

Consensual - part 22

The day was tiring. My feet was hurting bad though I didn't have any work that involved physical activities. However I was riding my little Scooty to the new office for two hours back and forth.

My father in law offered me a ride to office. But I declined it. I was a proud employee of his office and didn't want to indulge into perks of being his daughter in law. I wanted everyone in the office to believe that I was an ordinary employee like them.

The work was stressful for new joinee like me. I had no experience and it was tough to cope up. But my father in law's constant support helped me to raise up to his standard. Within months time I learnt quite lot of what was happening in work. It was great!

It was Monday blue. The clouds had formed strong alliance with each other. The rain didn't stop for hours. But work didn't stop, we continued to work with our stringent deadlines.

I was coming back from work. The monsoon day hadn't dampen my mood. I had audited few accounts. I was left with most of work done and father in law was quite happy withy work. More than that I was happy to meet my companion - rain after a long time. I hadn't enjoyed the bliss of the rain since my husband had come into my life.

The rain was amazing. Every drop of it was pure and refreshing. It hadn't been long since I came home back from office. I had gone up to the terrace to get the washed clothes. Instead of doing that, I was enjoying the rain. If Reena hadn't come looking for me, I would have stayed out  longer.

I dried myself and wore my dry clothes. I assisted ma and Reena with the dinner preparation. After the dinner, I walked back to my room though I resisted myself. It was already 12 and I wasn't able to sleep. So I put on the music from player and was busy reading a book.

But reading became boring and so I sat joblessly looking at the time. The music played , aimlessly entertaining my ears. I walked towards the window to see the rain. It was still raining. I felt the drops, extending my hand to feel them. It was peaceful and serene. Unfortunately peace didn't stay for long. I felt someone touch my shoulders.

The touch bought me shivers down the spine. I turned back to face my fear...my weakness- praveen. He lifted my face towards him. Our eyes met and I was falling in love with him again. Before it became worse, I walked away from him. But he was adamant enough to stop me. He dragged me and hugged me tight. I wanted to get away from him. I didn't want to make things complicated.


(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment