Wednesday 29 January 2014

Consensual - part 31


Five years passed so soon . Veda had grown up into chirpy little girl. She wasn't demanding sort of person like her dad. But she was disciplined child who had fun at times. Well! She had me who was at her side.

Work was going in a good note. The company was flourishing and growing. I was happy when father in law assigned his place in the company. Well! He retired without any complains.

Praveen had started cleaning up his image. He had started an animation movie company. He had got some international projects in few years. At last he made his own identity. Everyone were proud of him.

I was seeing many changes in him. He was spending more time with his family. He left his old bad company aside. He concentrated in keeping the family closer. Veda- his sweetie pie was the center of his attention. He tried to get closer to my heart. But my heart was broken into pieces which would never be mended.

1 comment: