Monday 27 January 2014

Consensual-part 29


Eight months had passed in its own pace. It didnt make any difference. My due date was nearing. I was excited as well as emotional. However both the feelings made me impatient about the time when my child would open her eyes to whole new world. Her eyes- Yeah it would a girl. I knew! I would see the sonographic video of my baby.

I had no expectation what baby I wanted. I just wanted my bundle of joy to be healthy and sound. Well! She would be lucky enough to have a nice family. But I pray that she wouldn’t have to see her monstrous dad. Fortunately his presence became lesser day by day. However she didnt require him when teddy bear a.k.a Shaunik was there as a father figure.

I took half day at office. I wanted to buy some things for my kid. Reena accompanied me to the nearby mall. We looked into many shops. I didn’t find anything good until I saw a white frock that was made for just born. It would perfectly fit her. We bought it. As I walked out of shop to see what else I could buy. Something struck me. I couldn’t move.

I saw Praveen and Aarti walk hand in hand. My heart stopped beating for a minute. I was numb. Tell me god, this was not real. I wish it was a dream. I wish it disappeared when I close my eyes. But nothing changed when I opened and closed my eyes. It was same. How could he break my heart again and again? This time I was shattered.

I didn’t realise that I was walking towards them. It didn’t much time. Everything happened quickly.  I slapped Aarti hard and grabbed her by pulling her hair and pushed her with all my force. She fell on the ground. It attracted people from the mall. Reena tried to control the situation. But I ruined it with my anger. “ How dare you spoil my life? How can you do this to your own sister? As for you, my darling husband, you crumbled my feelings like a waste paper. You showed me what is my worth. Thanks!”, I screamed.

Unfortunately I don’t know whether it impacted them but it caused my water to break. My due date was supposed to be in two weeks. Maybe my child didn’t want to see her mother suffer more and planned to come out now. Anyway I was in pain - both emotionally and physically. Everyone around me looked distraught especially my husband. This was a surprise. He carried me to his car and drove as fast as he could to the nearby maternity hospital.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment