Thursday 23 January 2014

Consensual - part 27


Praveen looked red faced. I wasn't sure he was angry or embarrassed. Whatever was his reaction, I knew he wouldn't accept my child. I was sitting on the couch with face bent. I didn't want to meet his eyes.

"What!! How could you? I am definitely not going to accept this! You and your kid don't belong to me. You were never my responsibility and you were just forced onto me.", he said, hurting me more.

Why did it hurt? He was right. I was a burden to him and with this kid, I was adding more trouble to him. I felt more guilty. As he threw insults after insults, I became smaller and smaller in his eyes.

I had to clear my mind. The only way was work. Work indeed helped me to ease out. I headed to office after protesting long with Reena and ma. I put my all attention into work and didn't raise up untill lunch.

I ate my lunch alone. I had become loner type of person since I got married. The only people I freely spoke were Reena and ma. I was having lunch when I felt someone occupy a chair next to up. I looked up to see pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at me. I felt embarrassed. No one had stared so deeply into me.

"Hi, how are you?", he asked in polite voice. It took me sometime to realise that it was him who had grabbed when I almost fainted. I smiled and said, " yes, I am fine." I stared at him to get clear picture of him. He was tall and large. He resembled like huge teddy bear. He had chubby face that was filled with innocence and care. I had finished my lunch and quietly got up without telling him bye.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment