Sunday 19 January 2014

Consensual- part 23


I was crushed into his embrace. My heart was melting for him even though he broke my heart several times. I wanted him to never leave me ever. I wish he held me tight.

I tried to come to my sense. But it became impossible for me to overlook this heavenly emotion. He released me a bit and cupped my face. He pressed his lip onto mine. This time it was soft and gentle.

My desire was amplified with every touch of his. It bought a tantalising effect to my body. My heart was beating faster at every second. How can anyone feel two emotions at one time? I felt angry and happy at the same time.

He pushed me to the bed. I froze when he forced himself into me. I was suffocated but I liked it. I didn't resist him. I let him to play with my senses and body.

Pain had become pleasure. What controlled us was lustful indulgence... Maybe it was for him but for me it was more than indulgence. I had given everything that I had to him. I was truly , deeply and madly belonged to him. And I was always his since the time I laid my eyes on him.

He was inside me. His touch increasingly moved all over my body. I felt him exploring my sensuality. I didn't understand why he wanted me tonight when he hated me so much. I was confused and the hope that had died long back revived.

( to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment