Tuesday 21 January 2014

Consensual - part 25


Love was never for me. It would never be. When was I going to realise the bloody bitter fact? Everytime I hoped, it would end in disaster.

I was very angry... Angry at him, angry at myself and everyone including god. Why did God do this to me? Why does he fool me every time with false hopes?

Few weeks had passed. I tried to put that incident back of my head. But it would replay again and again. I would put my attention into work, trying to forget. Well! God damn heart! Never let's you forget a thing.

I hardly saw him. I had shifted to Reena akka's room next day. But I didn't tell anyone about the real reason. Initially Ma and Reena didn't confront about my sudden plan to shift. Later they became a bit suspicious and started interrogating me. Anyway, I didn't dwell them about our passionate night.

I hadn't eaten for few days. Food seemed bland. I would make excuse of late night work. I was becoming this workaholic machine. I didn't want to come home. I would spend hours at office and sometime I would spend my night there. Unfortunately father in law would face the brunt. He would get the scoldings from ma for overworking me.

It was usual day for me. I missed my breakfast and lunch. Hunger pangs stopped bothering me. I required few information that father in law had about some files. I was walking into his cabin. Suddenly I felt the world turning around. I almost tripped but a good samatarian grabbed me in his burly arms. I tried to look at him. But weakness had taken a toll on me. My eyes were closing and everything was fading into darkness.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment