Monday 20 January 2014

Consensual- part 24


I was in cloud nine. I never expected that he would want me so badly. Did he feel the way I felt about him? I know it was weird to believe in love again. It would be foolish to expect things to change for better. But I didn't mind.

I didn't want the night to get over too soon. I wanted to hold the sweet memories back and never let them fade. Why can't happiness stay bit longer? Why does it shy away from me?

Love! Love makes you so crazy and weak. His one touch had taken me to impossible heights. I had started dreaming those impossible desires.

"Aarti.. My sweet Aarti!", he called out the name. Aarti! Why was he calling me Aarti? After few minutes later, it struck me. He didn't need me. He saw Aarti in me. He was so intoxicated by the drink that he couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality.

I should have understood that he was never mine. He never loved me. The fact that I knew but put blind eye to it. Sign! This is what happen whenever I start to expect things from undeserving people. I pushed him away from him in disgust. It shook him a bit. However he got back to sleep.

I rushed to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and cried my heart out. God! Why it had to be me? Why was I doomed to have loveless life? I quickly poured the water in the bucket. Once it was full, I poured it on me. I was cleansing myself from the fantasy that I created some time ago.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment