Tuesday 14 January 2014

Consensual - part 19


This was supposed to be my first kiss. I wanted it to be perfect. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever thought about being kissed in front of large audience. It turned out to be worse after being kissed in front of his friends.

For god sake I was his wife. Though I have been reason for his addiction to horrible life, I didn't deserve to be embarrassed like this. In fit of rage, I slapped him hard and left the room with red face.

He looked embarrassed and his friends were shocked to see the steamy chemistry between us ending like this. Well this was not good. I felt like a puppet in his hands and I didn't want him to get that idea. So slapping him was indeed fine but it made me feel guilty later.

I bursted out crying and couldn't stop. My frustration and emotions was driving me mad. My heart was wounded again. But this time pain was too unbearable. The highest level of tolerance had broken.

I rubbed my lips constantly. I washed it again with soap and water. I gurgled the whole bottle of mouth wash to clean my mouth from his breath.

Why? I always wanted him. Why did his kiss change whatever I had for him? Sometimes one event could change our perception about people. Would my life always be like this? Do I have to pay for my innocent sin for the rest of my life.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment