Wednesday 1 January 2014

Consensual - part 9

I had to meet him. I had to know what was going on in his mind. What was he feeling right now? But how will I meet him? I was not allowed to go out. I could call him. But would he come?

I fought the urge to call him. As usual I lost. I called him through one of my maid's cell phone ( I had indiscreetly bribed her with one of my favorite vintage perfume).

I dialled his number hurriedly. I checked it twice to see if it was the right number. It was ringing. He hadn't picked up. After few rings, he picked it up. His voice from other side of the call calmed my heart.

"Hi! How are you? I am sorry about all this. I know how you must be feeling,..", I said but he didn't allow me to complete my sentence. " You don't understand anything about my feelings. So stop the crap! I was sweet to you and it was my mistake. You don't have to feel sorry.", he said, pinching my heart with his mean words.

"I am sorry! I didn't want to hurt you. I never intended for all this to happen.", I cried. "Your sorry cannot change anything. What happend has already happened. You crying for this is of no use.", he said. He was right. It was of no use crying.

"If you are done talking, can I leave? I have work to do. Bye!", he said and cut the call. I was left alone again with pain and grief. I had learnt something- this marriage was going to be a big disaster.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment