Sunday 26 January 2014

Consensual- Part 28


I would become really absorbed into my world when I was left alone. But my family made sure that I was not left alone for long time. They would pamper me and induce positive energy around me. The only time I felt lonely was when I was with Praveen and during work.

Praveen was still the same. He didn’t accept our unborn kid. Right! He was irresponsible and why would he take the responsibility of his child? Unfortunately I loved him even though he was such a pain. My love for him was so true and real. Why didn’t he recognise that? When would that time come where he would shower all his love to his child and me? Would that time ever come? I doubt that!

Love makes you do impossible things. I was ready to keep his child in my womb even when I bore his pain. Even grievous criminal gets one more chance. Why didn’t I get one? I wish he gave me one chance to show him how much I loved him. I really missed those days when he was so nice and charming. God! How I wish those days come back when he would speak sweet words to me.

“ Hi! Wake up!”, a masculine voice said, while nudging my arm. I opened my eyes to see that I had slept on my desk. I looked at the person who was shaking me from my sleep. It was that good samaritan a.k.a teddy bear. I smiled and said, “ Thanks!” “ No prob! You looked famished! Did you have lunch?”, he asked with concern. I bent down, thinking about what excuse to give.

He understood that I didn’t have lunch. “Come ! Let’s grab lunch for you. You shouldn’t be starving in such condition. Your kid needs proper nutrition.”, he advised. I was surprised about how he knew I was pregnant. I got up from my seat and followed him to canteen located outside the office. I didn't get up because I had to but I got up due to hunger. I had to energise myself back.

As I was having my lunch, he made sure that I finished last bit of food in my plate. I was quite full with so much of food. “ I might sleep again after having so much. God! I hate you!”, I joked. “ Madam! You need to have food for two person. My cousin would have twice the quantity that you had. This is nothing!”, he said playfully. “ Did my father in law appointed you as my food supervisor?”, I joked again. “ Yes and from now on I will make sure you don’t starve.”, he said. We both bursted into laughter. I was surprised that I was laughing so effortlessly. It had been so long since I laughed or smiled.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment