Tuesday 28 January 2014

Consensual - part 30


Falling in love is an worthwhile experience. But it must have happy endings rather than sad ones. If it ends bad, trouble may start up like the wind blowing over the calm ocean.

I couldn't forgive Praveen after that episode. I hardly spoke to him. My feelings were diminishing for him each day. But it wasn't that I stopped loving him. However there was a time when I really loved him.

Everyone was happy at the arrival of my sweet daughter. She bought peace which was missing in our life. We named her Veda. She was an anchor in our lives. Her presence made my life. I would do anything to see her smile. I would make sure I would buy some time from work to be with her.

Labour was painful with fruit so sweet as pie. I loved her than anything else. My time was only for my precious. Her smallest actions bought joy to me.

She was just like her dad- attention seeker. She had mysterious and innocently curious green eyes. Her mouth was small with pink tiny lips. Her fingers were so tiny that they easily fit into my hands. My gorgeous attention seeker would somehow grab my attention when I would be so busy with household chores. She was my life and everything of mine belonged to her.


Surprisingly Praveen had become sober and bit responsible. Maybe Veda was the change that bought positivity into her life. Whatever it was, it was indeed nice to see him spending time with her. He would come home early to play with his kid. Sometimes he would spend his whole day taking care of her needs instead of partying whole day. Veda has become a part of his life in few days while I tried so many days to only make him see me.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment