Sunday 16 June 2013

How to impress my sister in 10 days.-part 1




Love can be sweet and sour at the same time.  I discovered this fact a few seconds ago when my sugary dreams came crashing down.  No book or movies ever tell you that love is two sided. The sweetness of love can turn into bitter in one second. This is a lifelong experience which we keep in our heart forever.

  Everyone in his or her lifetime falls in love. However it always ends up to be an unrequited love stories. Hmmm, even mine ended up as one sided love story. How I wished my dream had come true? It always happens to me- whatever I expect turns out to be disappointment. Sometimes I feel I shouldn’t have expected so much but what I can do, it’s a human tendency. Damn those love stories. They only give us the positive insights.  The first thing I am going to do when I reach home is throw away romance novels. The past few seconds of my life kept repeating in my mind. I felt stupid and desperate about what I did before. 
My day always started with his thoughts and ended with his dreams. I never missed an opportunity to glance his status or photos .

The beauty of love is – it is sweet and enchanting.  The painful part of love is it hurts when you know the one you loved is happy without you. I was having the same feeling – painful one.  The few seconds that passed now was still rewinding in my mind.  Those few seconds thought me that love is two sided. We always forget to look at other side of love. This is the mistake I also did- I forgot to analyze whether he had the same feelings for me. I had scooped every possible stuff about him- his birthday, his taste, his strengths and weakness except his feelings. 

(To be continued)

1 comment: