Tuesday 18 June 2013

How to impress my sister in 10 days-part 3a



My stupid and unbroken belief in love made me say yes to him. My conscious reprimanded me about my decision the whole time. We had decided to meet after a week. It was holiday seasons and our respective colleges were closing down. The week passed like hours. It was already Monday-the start of new week. I didn’t want to meet him. I had all the excuses ready in the back of my head. I wanted to fall sick or get busy with my non functional blog.

Nothing such happened. I was as fit as ever. I was lazy to login into my blog. So I got dressed up and set myself to the mission-how to impress my sister in 10 days. Trust me! My sister was tough enough to be impressed by a guy like him.

It was already 15 minutes past our planned time. I waited for him impatiently. God! Why do people not understand the importance of time management?  He came after the little bit patience that I had, was gone.  I gave him the fakest smile you would find in this world. As if this was not enough, he was in the worst attire. Where was that charming guy who I saw yesterday? Argghhh!  What’s with the boys and their dressing sense? 

I wanted to smack my face. Well! I signed for it. So I had big responsibility of transforming him. “Hey, what are you thinking so much?” , he asked. “You majorly require transformation. We have loads to do. Nishi (my sister) is difficult to be impressed. You! Like this! She will never even look at you.” I said. He was sad and quiet. He looked down at the floor like an innocent boy. This melted my heart. “Don’t worry! I am there for you. I have promised you and I don’t break my promises.”I said. 

“So when do we start?” he asked innocently. “ Hmmm..From tomorrow. I bet she will fall for you within 10 days. Just follow my instructions.” I said. “One more thing- Girls love guys who are punctual. Come on time.” I added. We prepared one hour schedule and it mainly focused on grooming him.
Day-1-I was on time at the café next to the cricket ground he played often. He was as usual late. He came running and almost banged himself on the glass door of the café. I turned my face away when I saw him. He was an hour late from our schedule. 

I got up and was ready to leave. “I am sorry. Don’t leave. I was caught up with my friends and the match. Don’t leave.” he pleaded. “You have something called your cell. You could have called me if you were going to be late. I think you are not serious for my sister or anything. You are just wasting my time. I AM LEAVING.” I screamed my lungs out. Everyone stared at us to understand the commotion. As I stomped towards the entrance, he blocked my way. He got down his knees and begged for my mercy. 

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment