Thursday 20 June 2013

How to impressed my sister in 10 days.-part 3c




Day 3-I was waiting as usual. I had gotten used to his non punctual ways. I was drumming my fingers on the table impatiently. I felt someone cover my eyes. I pulled his hands away from my eyes and saw him behind me. It took me several hours to recognize him. He looked different..his old charm was there . But he looked beyond handsome in his striped full sleeve shirt and black jeans. I wanted to hug him tight and never let him go.  However I controlled my emotions.

I  stood up and had no idea why was I standing. My mouth was hanging. I had no words to say. “You look good…really good. You at last are learning the ways of dressing. Good…one thing…” I appreciated him. I don’t what came into me. I destroyed his neatly combed hair and gave him ruffled look. “Now you look good. Let’s go.” I said. 

We were at one of afternoon party that my sister was hosting. My sister was party animal unlike me. To my surprise, she had called me which she hardly does. I had told her that I was getting my friend. Fortunately she had agreed to it. 

We looked like aliens in this fun place. I was hoping for an opportunity to get him acquainted to my sister. It was the first step to make them together. I didn’t want to lose this opportunity. So I pushed myself into crowd towards where she was. At last they meet. Unfortunately, it was short one. They just said ‘hi’ to each other. Oh! What a disappointment? Being cupid is seriously tough job.

“Don’t worry. She at least spoke little to you. We will take small steps and remember! Girls like it slow.” I consoled him. He nodded his head.  The day ended with small piece of success. 

Day -4- I had given insider information to him about my sister’s jogging time. This time, he did arrive on time. By the way he had to. I had given him an ultimatum-Get up early or else you will forgo the opportunity to see her.

It was 6 am. I had personally seen that my sister goes for jogging. I woke her up and left early to call him for jogging. “She’s going to come. Pretend that it is a coincident meeting. Talk to her normally and don’t forget to be yourself. One more thing- girls take coincident meetings seriously...Make it special for her.”I said.
We waited for a long time. There was no sign of her. Two hours were over. There was still no sign of her. We left for the day with lost hope. When I got back home, I saw my sister sleeping soundly. I couldn’t see that and I threw bucket full of cold water on her. She woke up suddenly and thus we started our cat fight. My mum had to come in between us. Alas! I got grounded for life for my uncontrolled temper.

    (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment