Wednesday 19 June 2013

How to impress my sister in 10 days-part 3b




“How does get away from his sins through his words and actions?”, I wonder.  My mind ordered me to leave but my heart disabled my legs. It was so embarrassing to see people staring at us. I had become the vamp in their eyes who was torturing the innocent soul. “Ok.. Now get up. I want to make one thing clear before starting … Be on time. If I find you coming late next time, you will no longer see me. Am I clear?” I said firmly. “As you say, my lady.” , he said trying to sound hilarious. But that didn’t please me. 

He placed an order for my favorite pastries and sandwiches as compensation for spoiling my day. As our order arrived, I said, “ We will always have 15 minutes of reality check.  This will give you better picture where you stand. Let’s start…Hmmm.. your dressing sense is horrible! The faded white shirt with double your jeans is bad taste. You have dressed like as if you have directly come out from bed. Don’t worry, makeover is easy , but hard part is to maintain that.” 

I bet he was not listening. He was busy feeding his huge appetite. I rolled my eyes with disappointment. I snatched his plate and placed at my side. “ Did you listen what was I telling? Girls hate guys when they don’t listen to what they say!” I said firmly. He gaped at me without blinking. I started explaining the basic dos and don’t when he was with a girl. This time he listened carefully at each word I said. “I guess this is enough for today. We will go for shopping tomorrow. Don’t be late.” I said. “ Shopping.. I don’t understand why do you, girls, love spending unnecessarily. “ he said.  “God!!! Save me!!! We are shopping for you…You cannot come like this when you meet my sister.”I said.

Day -2 – He came late as usual. But this time, he was five minutes late- a little improvement than yesterday. His attire was little better today. I patted myself for bringing 15% change in him.
So we headed to a mall where best brands were available at one roof. Also being a sister of fashion addicted sister was an added advantage. We shopped for trendy shirts, graphic shirts, striped shirts, faded pair of jeans, hoodies, sneakers and list went on.  We were dead tired after hell wrecked shopping.

As we sat on bench at corner of a shop, I saw my sister coming from other side corner. I pulled him and took his hand. We ran as fast as we could until she was invisible to our naked eyes. “You can leave my hand now.”, he said with a grin. Holy shit! I didn’t notice that I was still holding his hands. I left it hurriedly. My face was red with embarrassment. The lost feelings were breaking out of my heart. I had to lock it up before it could surface up on my face. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment