Monday 17 June 2013

How to impress my sister in 10 days-part 2



Forty eight long hours had passed since my heartbreak. I was in my solemn self. I hardly spoke. I became a living zombie. On the other side, the house was filled with celebrations (get together party) and happiness. I hate all these family gatherings when my mood is not right. It always happens when I am not in good mood. Due to which I got my new name from everyone-the shy one.

I sat in one corner looking bored. I tried my best to be visible to them. But they were interested with my vibrant and beautiful (hot) sister. Sometimes I hate for being beautiful. However she was my baby sister whom I love so much. 

I was walking towards my room when I saw him. He looked dashing in his kurti and jeans. I tried to ignore him. Unfortunately I stood there, staring at him. He was not staring at me like you see in typical bollywood movies. He was looking at my hot sister. This angered me. What does she have? Why do these guys go mad for beauty over true love? I just run to my room with red face and smoke coming from my ears.

My temper had cooled after few hours. I had distracted my thoughts towards myself. In other words, I was self pitying myself. My heart was crying but I didn’t allow that to come to my eyes. “Hi Arooshi! Why are you standing alone?” he said , smiling at me. His smile irritated me. How dare he smiles when I am in pain? I wanted to break his gleaming white teeth.  I smiled back and said softly, “Oh! I love being alone. By the way, why do you care? Your eyes were goggling at my sister.”

“Did you say something? “ he asked. “No! I said that I love being here. How’s life? ” I said , changing the topic. “Ahh, the usual! Boring… Hmmm…My life has become piece of shit..without your sister. I think I have fallen madly in love with her…Hmmm..what did you consider of my offer that I told you two days back.” , he said. I felt my heart twist and break into pieces. I wanted to hold his collar and hit him so badly. Why does he care about a girl who obviously would ignore him? Why he’s not looking clearly? When I am there, why does he want a hot girl? Oh! I forgot. I wasn’t hot like my sister. 

He took my hands into his and begged, “ Please help me!!! I seriously love your sister.”  I was in dilemma whether to help him or not. Why should I help him? He had broken my heart. I could avoid helping him as revenge for doing this. But why shouldn’t I? I was fighting with my emotions and thoughts.

Should I help him?

(To be continued)   

No comments:

Post a Comment