Tuesday 11 June 2013

Letter to my beloved - part 3


He was waiting badly for the answers. The only one who had answers to his questions was his sister in law, Riva. She was exact opposite of her sister-fat and always smiling. She knew his wife more than anyone else. Though she was two years younger than her, she was more mature than her. 

“Hey I am sorry. You know the traffic these days.” she said in casual tone. “So what’s up? You look so down today. Don’t tell me, Saniya spoiled your another attempt of impressing her. She’s difficult and it will take time.” , she added. “No it’s not that. What do you know about Ian and Saniya? Did she love him? ” he asked.

The colour of her face changed when she heard Ian’s name. “How does he know? It was a secret between us(Saniya and Riva). Did she tell him? Of course not!”she wondered. She gave him a nervous smile and started avoiding his eyes. 

“ Saniya didn’t tell me anything. I read the letter she wrote to Ian. I know there was something brewing between them. Please I need to know. Why didn’t she post the letter? Why she didn’t tell me before the wedding?”he asked anxiously. She took a minute and spoke, “ I know how you must be feeling now. Believe me, she wanted to tell you everything. But dad…dad didn’t approve her relationship with him. Saniya didn’t want to break dad’s heart..she was daddy’s girl… that’s why she married you.”

“She was surely daddy’s girl. She had sacrificed her heart for his (daddy) happiness.” , he thought. After all this, his love had increased for her. Now, his only goal was to keep her happy.  He now knew the way.
“Riva, there are only few days for her birthday. I have decided about the present.” ,he said. “What is it?” she asked. “Ian will be her birthday present. I am going to make them together.”, he said with bright smile. Riva’s jaws dropped after hearing this.

(To be continued)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! story. suspense has been maintained all along.Please continue.
    Looking forward to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete